Our tote bags are 100% cotton and can be machine washed at 30 Degree Celsius. However; take care and use a gentle cycle to protect the cotton. DO NOT tumble dry your tote bag, leave your bag to air dry and when ironing, cover with a tea towel or iron inside out to protect the design.
Our natural handmade soaps will change the way you once felt about your bath or shower.
For the best use out of your handmade soap, we recommend:
To allow your soap to dry naturally between uses; by storing it on a free draining soap dish. This will allow air to circulate around it. To help your soap to last longer; please keep your soap away from direct sprays from your shower head or submerged in water for too long.
Reusable Makeup Pad:
How to wash & care for you reusable makeup remover pad?
Place your pad in a laundry bag and wash on a warm cycle in the washing machine. It is recommended to wash your pad on a 40 Degree Celsius cycle. After the wash has completed; leave your makeup pad to dry naturally. Avoid using fabric softener or bleach on your makeup pad.
You may ask yourself why you should avoid using fabric softener or bleach on your makeup remover pad, and here's why. Over time the softener will build up on your makeup pad which will lead to bacteria and can cause break out on the skin. Bleach is a harsh chemical, which will destroy the fibers in your pad. So simple is better.
How to clean your beauty blender?
- place your blender in a bowl of warm soapy water
- swirl around and allow your beauty blender to become fully wet
- leave your beauty blender to soak in the bowl for at least 5-10 minutes
- to avoid snags and tear in your beauty blender, squeeze delicately over & over until all the product washes away
- once your satisfied; rinse in clean water and squeeze the excess water out and allow your beauty blender to dry naturally.
Faux Mink Lashes:
Eyelash extensions require very gentle care for the lashes to last longer and stay in good condition.
To get the most out of your lashes please follow the care instructions below.
- Be gentle with your lashes. Do not rub or pull on your lashes
- Try to keep your lashes dry for 4-6 hours after applying them
- When washing your face use a washcloth, avoiding the eye area (If you plan on keeping your lashes on)
- Keep all oil-based products away from your eyes
- Do not use eyelash curlers, this may cause damage to your lashes
- You should be careful and take specific care with makeup and makeup remover if you plan to wear your lashes for a few days
- It is advisable to keep put your lashes back in the original packaging to keep your lashes in good condition.